Terms of service
1. Internet shop visivar.lv is SIA Visi Var, registration number: 40203121205, legal address: Čiatūras iela 13, Sigulda, LV - 2150, a website owned and maintained by Sigulda.
2. Intellectual property rights to www.visivar.lv belongs to SIA Visi Var.
4.visivar.lv, is not responsible for any kind of losses incurred by the user of the online store www.visivar.lv as a result of use.
6. Before placing an order, the Customer must confirm that he has read these terms, as well as the Terms of delivery of the Goods and the right of Warranty and withdrawal.
7. When purchasing www.visivar.lv goods offered in the online store, it is considered that such a mutual agreement is a Distance Agreement and it is regulated by the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No. 255 "Rules on distance contracts".
Placing an order
8. In order to make a purchase on visivar.lv, the customer must place an order for the Goods.
9. Orders on visivar.lv can be placed by unregistered users.
10. In order to place an order, the corresponding Goods must be added to the shopping cart and the "Place an order" button must be pressed.
11. In addition, the Customer must enter the delivery address and the desired way of receiving the Goods.
12. www.visivar.lv is not responsible for any losses or other consequences arising from incorrect data specified by the Customer in the order.
13. Payment for the purchase is possible after receiving the invoice by bank transfer. Before making a payment, the Customer checks whether the Products shown in the order, their quantity and prices correspond to his wishes.
14. www.visivar.lv sends the Customer an e-mail with the Order confirmation. If the Customer notices any errors in the order confirmation message (unwanted goods, quantities, etc.), the Customer must immediately contact www.visivar.lv customer support by phone 26371923 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The order must be paid immediately, in full. Once the payment has been made, the order is considered submitted and the Goods are assembled. 16. In case, after placing the order, visivar.lv cannot deliver the ordered product or the desired quantity, www.visivar.lv communicates with the Client and clarifies the information.
17. If the Product cannot be replaced or replaced, or if the Customer is not satisfied with such exchange upon receipt of the Product, the Customer is entitled to cancel the order and the money will be returned to the Customer's bank account within 14 working days. visivar.lv is entitled to refuse the execution of the order, notifying the Customer thereof and indicating the reason for cancellation.
18. In the case of www.visivar.lv does not fulfill the order, the money is returned to the Customer within 14 working days.
19. The user is prohibited from disclosing his access data to other persons.
20. When using www.visivar.lv online store, the user agrees to the processing of personal data. This is necessary for ordering and delivery of goods.
21. SIA Visi Var can collect and store data that allows you to analyze website traffic and usage.
Product descriptions and prices
23. Online store www.visivar.lv the images of the products shown may differ from the offered product. In order to clarify the characteristics of the product or to avoid any confusion caused or related to the ordering, as well as to avoid misunderstandings, please contact www.visivar.lv by e-mail: email@example.com, or by phone. 26371923.
24. All prices are in euros with VAT. The price does not include delivery costs.
25. Prices are subject to change without notice, as well as discounts may be applied to goods. The Goods are sold at the prices valid at the time of ordering, except in cases when the Product has an incorrect price due to a technical error or system damage. visivar.lv has the right to refuse to sell the Goods ordered in the online store, informing the Customer thereof, if the Product is no longer available or due to technical reasons the price and / or parameters of the Product indicated in the online store do not correspond to the actual price and / or parameters. The changes take effect from the moment they are published in the online store www.visivar.lv and they apply to orders placed after the change is published.
26. Delivery costs (if any) are accounted for separately before payment is made.
Cancellation of the order or termination of the distance contract
27. visivar.lv, until the customer's payment is received, has the right to cancel the customer's order if discrepancies in the product descriptions or prices are established.
28. The order is canceled if the invoice is not paid within 5 days from the moment of sending it to the Customer.
29. visivar.lv, has the right to terminate the distance contract if the parties suffer excessive losses in the performance of the contract and in other cases specified in regulatory enactments.
30. Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia 20.05.2014. Regulations No. 255 “Regulations on Distance Contracts” stipulate that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the goods purchased in the online store to the seller within 14 calendar days without giving a reason.
31. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, please complete, sign and send this form together with a copy of the proof of purchase to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post SIA “Visi Var”, Čiatūras Street 13, Sigulda, LV - 2150, Sigulda.
32. In order for the term of the right of withdrawal to be observed, it is sufficient if you send your notice regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the term of the right of withdrawal - within 14 days from the moment of delivery of the goods.
33. To agree on the place and type of return of the goods, please contact us by writing to e-mail email@example.com or by calling 26371923.
34. If you cancel the purchase, we will refund you all payments received from you, except for the cost of delivery and return of the goods, which will not be refunded and borne by the buyer, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date we met informed of your decision to cancel the purchase.
35. The right of withdrawal may not be exercised in the following cases: (a) the packaging of the goods has been opened and cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons; (b) the packaging of the goods has been opened and the goods have been used for purposes other than ascertaining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
36. The goods must be returned in the original packaging, and the buyer must provide appropriate packaging for the safe transportation of the goods back to the seller.